Everyone in the class has been invited to be a reader of this blog. You need to accept the invitation to have permission to be a reader (follower) and post comments. I took of the comment moderation, so you can freely post as you wish.
To test it out, I invited myself (my personal google account) and was able to post this.
If you're still not having luck, please call me and I will walk you through it.
See you tomorrow!! ~Donna
Welcome to the new class of Master Gardener volunteers of Cornell Cooperative Extension of Rockland County! Check this blog each week for links to resources you will need for your training, and lots of other fun gardening information.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Do you still have bloging issues? You shouldn't if you can read this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment or something to share with your classmates?